- Pandora Beads
- Pandora Jewels
- Glass Jewels
- Pandora glass beads (SlideBeads)
- Silver Items
- Murano glass jewels in Red, Garnet, Bordeaux, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Orange, Brown, Amber, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Yellow, Ochre, Lemon, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Green, Olive, Emerald, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Blue, Black, White, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Purple, Lilla, Pink, Plum, etc.
- the process of the Italian glass jewelry manufacture
- the glass jewellery productive district in Murano Venice
- techniques to lampwork artistic Pandora style beads
- the wholesale business of Pandora beads
- producing unique glass beads for Pandora jewelry
- glass components for Pandora jewellery
- wearing glass beads as charms for bracelets
- distinctive charms for Pandora bracelets
- necklaces and bracelets with Murano glass beads
- origins of the jewelry made from glass beads
- manual production of refined glass bracelets
- trends in the charming Italian wholesale glass jewelry
- what makes unique our glass charms for the wholesale
- the elegance and sophistication of Italian charms
- how to find a glass bracelet in tune with your taste
- buying an Italian glass bracelet from a reputable dealer
- transparency and colour of our Pandora style bracelets
- why many people worldwide prefer to buy Italian jewelry
- wearing modern and significant Italian glass jewellery
- some famous jewelry designers and manufacturers
- we are responsible wholesale jewelry manufacturers
- business expansion of the Venetian jewerly wholesalers
- credibility for a fashion jewelry manufacturer is a must
- challenging the wholesale fashion jewelry market
- reputation of the Italian costume jewelry manufacturers
- costume jewelry suppliers have a very special market
- many famous brands sell wholesale costume jewelry
F8A-109 purple with silver foil.
One of the first models of jewelry Murano glass that we made with silver foil wrapped entirely on the bead. In our collection of Pandora Murano beads, wide choice is left to the designs in purple and lilac tonality.
F8A-346 purple dichroic silver foil.
The purple colour is the one that has the most successful and our charms for Pandora bracelets are sold in thousands of pieces.
F8A-ZB19 cubic zirconia melted into transparent purple.
One of the most popular Pandora glass beads required not only by jewelers but also by costume jewelery shops of high class.
F8A-ZB20 cubic zirconia melted into transparent lilla.
The purple colour and the use of cubic zirconia in our cheap beads for Pandora, places them at high levels of preciousness and beauty.
F8A-165 transparent purple beads with 24k gold foil.
Gold is highly valued on a dark purple, and our Murano beads for Pandora always try to give an added value to the jewel which they belong.
F8A-333 lilla crosses on purple background.
This admirable piece of Pandora Murano is obtained with sophisticated techniques of overlapping of the glass in multiple layers.
F8A-153 purple petals on white background.
The accuracy of the details is critical in order to obtain glass beads jewelry of high artistic value.
F8A-218 dalmatian lilla motif.
This very cheerful decoration makes our Pandora style beads appreciated by different audiences, from young to the old.
FR-LH02 dark purple motifs on white background.
The world of wholesale glass jewelry is always looking for low cost and high quality, two things often difficult to obtain, but Stravagante succeeded.
F8A-139 purple stripes and bumps.
The reliefs on the beads enrich the ability to create new lines of Pandora style bracelets, because besides the color is also introduced the importance of form.
F8A-151 high-reliefed lilla decoration on lilla background.
F8D-H43 African decoration with white high-reliefed motifs on purple.
F8A-248 black crosses on lilla background.
F8A-B06 zanfirico technique, black and lilla.
F8A-B01 zanfirico technique, white and pink.
F8D-H24 high-reliefed purple decoration.
F8D-H11 high-reliefed pink decoration.
F8A-157 purple on white stripes.
F8A-158 pink on white stripes.
F8A-168 zanfirico technique, black and pink.
F8A-170 dalmatian pink motif.
F8A-112 pink with silver foil.
F8A-09 transparent purple swirl motif.
F8A-45 transparent pink swirl motif.
F8A-232 transparent pink with high-reliefed gold spiral.
F8A-200 high-reliefed lilla decoration on white background.
F8A-ZB21 cubic zirconia melted into transparent pink.
F8D-H07 beige flowers with central air-bubble on pink background.
F8D-H09 white and pink bumps on clear glass.
F8A-114 light brown fluorescent dust melted into transparent pink.
F8A-223 transparent pink beads with 24k gold foil.
F8A-261 earth tonalities: pink and lilla.
F8D-H27 high-reliefed lilla decoration on black background.
F8A-335 purple crosses on black background.