- Pandora Beads
- Pandora Jewels
- Glass Jewels
- Pandora glass beads (SlideBeads)
- Silver Items
- Murano glass jewels in Red, Garnet, Bordeaux, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Orange, Brown, Amber, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Yellow, Ochre, Lemon, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Green, Olive, Emerald, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Blue, Black, White, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Purple, Lilla, Pink, Plum, etc.
- the process of the Italian glass jewelry manufacture
- the glass jewellery productive district in Murano Venice
- techniques to lampwork artistic Pandora style beads
- the wholesale business of Pandora beads
- producing unique glass beads for Pandora jewelry
- glass components for Pandora jewellery
- wearing glass beads as charms for bracelets
- distinctive charms for Pandora bracelets
- necklaces and bracelets with Murano glass beads
- origins of the jewelry made from glass beads
- manual production of refined glass bracelets
- trends in the charming Italian wholesale glass jewelry
- what makes unique our glass charms for the wholesale
- the elegance and sophistication of Italian charms
- how to find a glass bracelet in tune with your taste
- buying an Italian glass bracelet from a reputable dealer
- transparency and colour of our Pandora style bracelets
- why many people worldwide prefer to buy Italian jewelry
- wearing modern and significant Italian glass jewellery
- some famous jewelry designers and manufacturers
- we are responsible wholesale jewelry manufacturers
- business expansion of the Venetian jewerly wholesalers
- credibility for a fashion jewelry manufacturer is a must
- challenging the wholesale fashion jewelry market
- reputation of the Italian costume jewelry manufacturers
- costume jewelry suppliers have a very special market
- many famous brands sell wholesale costume jewelry
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company who created the STRAVAGANTE brand)
Stravagante produces in Italy lamp worked cheap beads for Pandora and Murano glass jewelry, mainly bracelets, necklaces and pendants. Stravagante jewelry is made from glass and 925 sterling silver by skilled artisans and beadmakers who follow the ancient tradition of the Venetian and Italian glass art. The hand made charms for Pandora bracelets in the Stravagante collections have been crafted in the tradition of the ancient art, handed down from century to century by the masters of Venetian glasswork. The art of Pandora Murano glass jewellery adds new dimensions to our world, it invites us to think in new ways, it gives hope and opens possibilities, it can lift us above the ordinary. Without this special and unique skill, many of us might never understand the meaning and value of life that other are able to see and feel. In Italy there are dozens of factories specializing in glass jewelry that meets the style of Italian people but only a few are able to produce beautiful Murano beads for Pandora, because the manual skill of the jewelry Murano glass master is more to be seen in freehand modelling.
Writing the history of glass jewelry is equivalent to review the history of man, because the jewel, as ornament and symbol of social status, appears in all primitive peoples. Venetian glass jewelry is a unique activity in the Lagoon environment, giving to Venice a renewed cultural and economic prestige. Pandora glass beads are particular specialties with their own and unique characteristics, only a few passionate artisans compete in this sublime art and significant are the heights of skill attained. Murano isle experienced its major development after 1291, when glass furnaces were moved there from Venice. Since 1291 the glassware production that meanwhile moved to the nearby Murano for security reasons and perhaps for secrecy reasons is banned from Venice and since then Murano binds its destiny to artistic glassware. Every year and in every season there are crowds of wholesale glass jewelry agents who come to Venice and Murano to make their own profitable business.
Venetian lampworking of Pandora style beads is definitely in contrast with other glass manufacturings that traditionally use glass as a hard, monochromatic matter to press and possibly cut. Predominant design themes employed in the best motifs of glass beads jewelry borrow from natural origins, flowers, trees, and birds. This art consists of precious objects so much so that Pandora style bracelets are desired by collectors all over the world that up to day maintain unaltered their glamour and value. The glass jewelry artisan, to obtain the liquid of the molten substance, starts from raw materials made up of sand or silicates. The specific feature of glass jewellery working, that distinguishes it from the use of other materials, is the way in which the glass solidifies from the liquid state at high temperatures (1400 C) to the rigid solid state.
CLICK HERE to see our jewelry Murano glass pieces
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company of STRAVAGANTE brand)