- Pandora Beads
- Pandora Jewels
- Glass Jewels
- Pandora glass beads (SlideBeads)
- Silver Items
- Murano glass jewels in Red, Garnet, Bordeaux, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Orange, Brown, Amber, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Yellow, Ochre, Lemon, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Green, Olive, Emerald, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Blue, Black, White, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Purple, Lilla, Pink, Plum, etc.
- the process of the Italian glass jewelry manufacture
- the glass jewellery productive district in Murano Venice
- techniques to lampwork artistic Pandora style beads
- the wholesale business of Pandora beads
- producing unique glass beads for Pandora jewelry
- glass components for Pandora jewellery
- wearing glass beads as charms for bracelets
- distinctive charms for Pandora bracelets
- necklaces and bracelets with Murano glass beads
- origins of the jewelry made from glass beads
- manual production of refined glass bracelets
- trends in the charming Italian wholesale glass jewelry
- what makes unique our glass charms for the wholesale
- the elegance and sophistication of Italian charms
- how to find a glass bracelet in tune with your taste
- buying an Italian glass bracelet from a reputable dealer
- transparency and colour of our Pandora style bracelets
- why many people worldwide prefer to buy Italian jewelry
- wearing modern and significant Italian glass jewellery
- some famous jewelry designers and manufacturers
- we are responsible wholesale jewelry manufacturers
- business expansion of the Venetian jewerly wholesalers
- credibility for a fashion jewelry manufacturer is a must
- challenging the wholesale fashion jewelry market
- reputation of the Italian costume jewelry manufacturers
- costume jewelry suppliers have a very special market
- many famous brands sell wholesale costume jewelry
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company who created the STRAVAGANTE brand)
The process of glass jewelry manufacturing requires infrastructures with expensive equipment and difficult to maintain. In Italy there is a centre and school practicing this specialty, it is based in Murano Venice and it is called "Scuola del vetro Abate Zanetti" (http://www.abatezanetti.it). This job requires great mastery of the glass blower, the critical speed and precision of the movements during the lampwork creation of Pandora Murano items is acquired only after long experience. Renowned glassmasters of the past like Archimede Seguso, Alfredo Barbini and Lino Tagliapietra, were creators of innovative glass jewels and proposed original formal solutions. This special art almost became the exclusive activity of the people of Murano handed down from father to son, giving birth to actual dynasties of glassware masters like Toso, Salviati, Ferro, Venini. A different artistic trend has been developed in this area, from northern European influences, especially from Denmark, where innovative companies have proposed a new technology and methodology based on the construction style of your glass beads jewelry by silver and glass components. Hence the long line of artists, often individual craftsmen specializing in creating exquisite charms for Pandora bracelets. Stravagante also took part in this adventure as far back as 2002 reaching a master stylist unique and unmistakable.
The discovery of the glass blowing technique happened at the end of the first century BC in Middle East and in Roman times. In imitation of mosaic, glass makers began this work in the second half of the nineteenth century recovering an ancient technique still used today for the production of Pandora style beads in an attempt to reproduce certain Roman objects. The lampworking of jewelry murano glass is a technique already applied in the Renaissance in Venice and was developed in the eighteenth century. Since ancient times man has paid an almost mystic attention to glass, attributing something magical and supernatural to this transparent material. The lampworking of Pandora glass beads accompanies various types of hot made decorations, developing complex techniques such as filigree and zanfirico, the reticello, the working with canes and murrine, and the incalmo as well. The processing of solid glass can make sculptures, important details of massive design objects and works of art.
The name "conterie" or counter is thought to have come from the habit of using glass jewelry beads almost like currency considering the quantity and diffusion throughout the countries with which the Venetian Republic traded. Is the legend that Marco Polo returning from his travels in the East into Venice has told how those people particularly loved the ornaments made from several materials and suggested to some resourceful and very active glass masters to reproduce them in glass.
Stravagante creates jewelry items that allows women to design their own jewels using special cheap beads for Pandora. Stravagante encourages art, individuality and creativity among its customers. It is the appeal which raises the possibility to personalize a jewel which makes it an article of success: Pandora style bracelets made by Stravagante can be considered unique. Discover the latest models of Stravagante glass jewels like bracelets assembled with glass beads equipped with silver core, necklaces, pendants, watches. Swarovski crystal jewelry and accessories compatible with Chamilia and Biagi at low prices and excellent quality, an ideal solution for the wholesale glass jewelry operators.
Valuable glass jewellery items are made from precious metals and special components. Unable to resist the magic of glass material and its extraordinary appeal, you can not wear it to go unnoticed. Distinctive people appreciate the refined decorations and unique style of the most renowned Murano beads for Pandora made in Italy. Each glass bracelet or necklace produced by Stravagante is different, thus ensuring the absolute originality offering a wide selection of precious objects that meet the style of young Italian people, in simple words Stravagante jewelry gives people a tangible way of expressing abstract ideas and emotions.
CLICK HERE for information on glass jewelry
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company of STRAVAGANTE brand)