- Pandora Beads
- Pandora Jewels
- Glass Jewels
- Pandora glass beads (SlideBeads)
- Silver Items
- Murano glass jewels in Red, Garnet, Bordeaux, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Orange, Brown, Amber, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Yellow, Ochre, Lemon, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Green, Olive, Emerald, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Blue, Black, White, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Purple, Lilla, Pink, Plum, etc.
- the process of the Italian glass jewelry manufacture
- the glass jewellery productive district in Murano Venice
- techniques to lampwork artistic Pandora style beads
- the wholesale business of Pandora beads
- producing unique glass beads for Pandora jewelry
- glass components for Pandora jewellery
- wearing glass beads as charms for bracelets
- distinctive charms for Pandora bracelets
- necklaces and bracelets with Murano glass beads
- origins of the jewelry made from glass beads
- manual production of refined glass bracelets
- trends in the charming Italian wholesale glass jewelry
- what makes unique our glass charms for the wholesale
- the elegance and sophistication of Italian charms
- how to find a glass bracelet in tune with your taste
- buying an Italian glass bracelet from a reputable dealer
- transparency and colour of our Pandora style bracelets
- why many people worldwide prefer to buy Italian jewelry
- wearing modern and significant Italian glass jewellery
- some famous jewelry designers and manufacturers
- we are responsible wholesale jewelry manufacturers
- business expansion of the Venetian jewerly wholesalers
- credibility for a fashion jewelry manufacturer is a must
- challenging the wholesale fashion jewelry market
- reputation of the Italian costume jewelry manufacturers
- costume jewelry suppliers have a very special market
- many famous brands sell wholesale costume jewelry
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company who created the STRAVAGANTE brand)
The association with art in the glass beads jewelry is the fruit of a millennium of history where the craftsmen contributed to make this material from simple sand to one of the highest artistic expressions. The origins of the art of Murano glass beads in Venice go back to before the first millennium, when precious stones were used in antique jewellery items functioning as chromatic accents. Through out the history of art, the hand making of these crafts and of the hollow glassware have forged its own path, its strength being in its variation of type and class. Some Murano glassmasters have had noteworthy results in Venice, especially within the body of the sommerso glass and the superimposition of glass layers of different colours. Others have experienced sophisticated forms of lampworking, for small objects such as the components of charms for Pandora bracelets, and the results have achieved at the end of the last century with levels of great value and complexity in the implementation of various forms of jewelry. Stravagante is perhaps the best known Italian company that has been more active way to reach these levels of quality, and their business in the area of wholesale glass jewelry has enabled it to penetrate a market with vigor and tenacity often accomplished by two or three monopolists.
In ensuing centuries the artisans of Venice began to accumulate some singular skills in glass beads jewelry production, gathered presumably in the course of the Republic of Venice's extensive trade. By verdict of the Doge Tiepolo in 1291, the island of Murano was declared an industrial area and soon became the capital of the artistic glass production in the world. Nowadays the high quality of the Pandora Murano beads with silver core produced by Stravagante, above and beyond purity of material and validity of design, lies essentially in the manual skill of the craftsman, at an affordable price, such as to produce really cheap beads for Pandora. Stravagante glass jewelry items come in all sorts of colors and can give the impression of having been formed by pure chance.
Through the modeling of the glass canes and tubes, you can create precious Pandora style beads, glass beads bracelets or pendants, rings and earrings. The mixture of gas and air allows for more delicate designs, given the lower temperature. In the same piece of glass jewellery, coral could be combined with charms and to give a predetermined form to the Pandora glass beads there are also two-piece molds which open and close. The solidification takes place slowly as the temperature decreases and gold sheets can be embossed, engraved, pressed, or pierced into decorative shapes. It is in the interval, called the working time, when the glass is fairly malleable, 'pastoso' (paste-like) and before it hardens completely, that the glass master can shape his Murano beads for Pandora which will have all the rigidity of a solid body but recall the liquid by its transparency.
The exquisite Italian jewelry process based on the lampworking absolutely fascinated in the centuries with the results obtained in the artistic creation of jewelry Murano glass and Pandora style bracelets, now appreciated and adopted by customers around the world.
CLICK HERE to admire our collection of colorful glass beads jewelry
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company of STRAVAGANTE brand)