- Pandora Beads
- Pandora Jewels
- Glass Jewels
- Pandora glass beads (SlideBeads)
- Silver Items
- Murano glass jewels in Red, Garnet, Bordeaux, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Orange, Brown, Amber, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Yellow, Ochre, Lemon, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Green, Olive, Emerald, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Blue, Black, White, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Purple, Lilla, Pink, Plum, etc.
- the process of the Italian glass jewelry manufacture
- the glass jewellery productive district in Murano Venice
- techniques to lampwork artistic Pandora style beads
- the wholesale business of Pandora beads
- producing unique glass beads for Pandora jewelry
- glass components for Pandora jewellery
- wearing glass beads as charms for bracelets
- distinctive charms for Pandora bracelets
- necklaces and bracelets with Murano glass beads
- origins of the jewelry made from glass beads
- manual production of refined glass bracelets
- trends in the charming Italian wholesale glass jewelry
- what makes unique our glass charms for the wholesale
- the elegance and sophistication of Italian charms
- how to find a glass bracelet in tune with your taste
- buying an Italian glass bracelet from a reputable dealer
- transparency and colour of our Pandora style bracelets
- why many people worldwide prefer to buy Italian jewelry
- wearing modern and significant Italian glass jewellery
- some famous jewelry designers and manufacturers
- we are responsible wholesale jewelry manufacturers
- business expansion of the Venetian jewerly wholesalers
- credibility for a fashion jewelry manufacturer is a must
- challenging the wholesale fashion jewelry market
- reputation of the Italian costume jewelry manufacturers
- costume jewelry suppliers have a very special market
- many famous brands sell wholesale costume jewelry
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company who created the STRAVAGANTE brand)
The transparency and colour in a jewelry Murano glass bracelet produced by our glassmasters creates magic and charming shapes, the allure of an age-old art that made the Venetian island of Murano famous all over the world and continues to attract attention and desire. There is a kaleidoscopic manifold composition of forms in the Stravagante collection of Pandora style bracelets. They are considered beautiful Italian bracelets, precious glass jewelry crafted using the fusion and the classic hand techniques, real objects d'art that become jewels in an almost unlimited variety of shapes.
Our main partners who deal with wholesale glass jewelry are constantly looking for new ideas and techniques, so below I list some footage from the past. The Tiffany technique often used in our charms for Pandora bracelets, was born and developed in the United States where it completed a revolution with the introduction of opalescent glass. Italian millefiori glass mosaic is another technique often used in Pandora style beads, and this technique originates in ancient Egypt which main feature is the shine and brightness of the surface. The cameos technique used in some beads of our Pandora style bracelets consists in superimposing several layers of colored glass coated with milky lattimo, then engraved with the wheel to get a white picture on a dark background. Pandora Murano objects created with the technique named 'lattimo' are made from clear glass with solid filaments or spirals, and any glass jewellery item made with lattimo beads can be alternated with white canes and others in different colours.
The glass material available in all designs of Pandora glass beads is an artificial compound. It is the synthesis of three major families of natural elements: vitrifying, fluxes, and stabilizers. The main vitrifying element is the silica (SiO2) in the form of quartz. Long time ago the sand was provided but to get a high quality glass, since silica melts at high temperatures, it is alloyed with fluxes like soda and potash that lower the melting point. The compound is soluble in water and to make the glass stable and resistant to moisture and chemicals, the chalk and alumina are added. Although the glass is a very hard and resistant to chemical materials, it can be attacked by hydrofluoric acid, as you can see in our cheap beads for Pandora with satin finishing. Many glass materials at the time of the merging tend to become opaque on the surface, but to get Murano beads for Pandora without this phenomenon an overglass sodium or lead based is sprayed over the surface. For the production of glass beads jewelry, normally components are used that have been subjected to a process of gradual cooling and annealing. Fundamental and crucial is the choice of the oven for the realization of perfect Murano glass beads, each oven has its own characteristics and in all of them the temperature should go up and down very slowly. The characteristic of borosilicate glass, often used in the preparation of a medium quality Italian bracelet, is represented by the thermal shock resistance and hardness of the structure.
CLICK HERE to enjoy our attractive and unique Pandora style bracelets
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company of STRAVAGANTE brand)