- Pandora Beads
- Pandora Jewels
- Glass Jewels
- Pandora glass beads (SlideBeads)
- Silver Items
- Murano glass jewels in Red, Garnet, Bordeaux, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Orange, Brown, Amber, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Yellow, Ochre, Lemon, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Green, Olive, Emerald, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Blue, Black, White, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Purple, Lilla, Pink, Plum, etc.
- the process of the Italian glass jewelry manufacture
- the glass jewellery productive district in Murano Venice
- techniques to lampwork artistic Pandora style beads
- the wholesale business of Pandora beads
- producing unique glass beads for Pandora jewelry
- glass components for Pandora jewellery
- wearing glass beads as charms for bracelets
- distinctive charms for Pandora bracelets
- necklaces and bracelets with Murano glass beads
- origins of the jewelry made from glass beads
- manual production of refined glass bracelets
- trends in the charming Italian wholesale glass jewelry
- what makes unique our glass charms for the wholesale
- the elegance and sophistication of Italian charms
- how to find a glass bracelet in tune with your taste
- buying an Italian glass bracelet from a reputable dealer
- transparency and colour of our Pandora style bracelets
- why many people worldwide prefer to buy Italian jewelry
- wearing modern and significant Italian glass jewellery
- some famous jewelry designers and manufacturers
- we are responsible wholesale jewelry manufacturers
- business expansion of the Venetian jewerly wholesalers
- credibility for a fashion jewelry manufacturer is a must
- challenging the wholesale fashion jewelry market
- reputation of the Italian costume jewelry manufacturers
- costume jewelry suppliers have a very special market
- many famous brands sell wholesale costume jewelry
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company who created the STRAVAGANTE brand)
Stravagante is a producer of glass jewelry offering fine charms for Pandora bracelets made from silver cored glass beads and other sterling silver beaded jewels. Italian jewelry Murano glass can be a lot of fun or it can be serious and somber too, as well as cathartic or stimulating. I have been a jewelry manufacturer for a long time now and I want to try to list some of the reasons people buy jewels from us. I think the experiencing, exploring and enjoying of our jewellery is about personal growth. Some people buy jewelry pieces from us because they think it is a good investment, it continually surprises me that people still think this way, it rarely ever has been true and I think investing in cheap beads for Pandora is a safe place to put one's money. Stravagante in a few years has become the industry leader in sales of Pandora style beads in Italy and worldwide.
A historical overview of glass beads jewelry from the early men to our time reveals the extraordinary breadth of human creativity, the purposes for which people adorn may vary, but the implied goals are constant, whether amulets, political or sexual. The history of the Italian fashion jewelry manufacturers and of Pandora Murano lampworking introduces to the culture of Venetian and more general to the Italian glass working art. In Italy it was deemed necessary to construct an order in the productive cycle from the buying of raw materials to the formation of goldsmiths and the preservation of the product. This way of interpreting the Italian glass jewellery develops as time passes by a glassware school that becomes peculiar in Venice and soon reaches its artistic climax with great examples of stylistic virtuosity. Pandora style bracelets are experiencing a real renaissance in contemporary jewelry manufacture and many necklaces and earrings now have glass beads made by renowned artists. It is interesting to note that most of the techniques and materials of the modern Italian jewellery were known in Roman times and before, almost every piece of jewelry made today could have been produced two thousand years ago. Tastes change, but the bead resists, strung on necklaces they are pictures in series around our body, by getting the same pleasure that our ancestors felt. For ornament, in our ever-changing and hectic time, we continue to use and like forms of the glass jewelry dating back to prehistoric times.
Many people buy Italian Pandora glass beads because they truly love the piece in question and just can't live without it. Probably in the fine Italian jewellery industry the most widely used and highly prized material is white gold but the glass manufacture from Venice features also decorated objects d'art. Large companies such as Damiani and Pomellato have adapted to the new demands of customers changing and it does not look as lacking interest in flashy and shiny jewelry. The beautiful contemporary Murano beads for Pandora highlight the valuable materials, special pieces are often considered investments and if the craftsmanship is generally exquisite, however the traditional designs prevail. The designs of Italian jewelry now blend more with the clothing and from the beginning the jewels have always communicated all the issues of human behavior, in other words the jewel has never been a function of its own.
As a response to the growing demand of the world of wholesale glass jewelry, precious and semiprecious jewellery stones are the other most commonly used components to make fine Italian jewellery. The realization of our beads for Pandora with silver core consists of several steps and overlapping of the glass with craft methods only. Sometimes Italian jewelry contains small pieces of glass, cut to shape and leaded, creating a dazzling, unified pattern. The common trend in the best Italian jewels seems to be the re-evaluation of how the materials could and should be used, gold, silver and other precious materials are often used in combination with wood, glass, bone, steel, paper, brass and copper.
Contemporary Italian jewelry can be divided into three categories: precious jewelry with exclusive designs such as Bulgari, costume jewelry or fancy jewelry with inexpensive materials, jewelry art and craft that are often produced in small workshops or laboratories. Though it is often very thin the line between costume jewelry and jewellery art, the main difference lies in the fact that the costume jewelry is mass produced by machines, while the artistic jewelry is handmade. Most of the artisans of Murano glass jewelry reject the notions of jewelry as an investment or as a short-term fashion, their value lies in the execution and expression of ideas. The glass beads used in the Pandora jewelry continue to have personal connotations for the wearer, expressing personal taste, social status and political affiliation. In one form or another, Italian glass jewellery is deeply attached to the beads because they create a bridge of continuity between past, present and future, in a bead we feel the universe.
CLICK HERE to see our collection of Italian jewelry glass pieces.
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company of STRAVAGANTE brand)