- Pandora Beads
- Pandora Jewels
- Glass Jewels
- Pandora glass beads (SlideBeads)
- Silver Items
- Murano glass jewels in Red, Garnet, Bordeaux, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Orange, Brown, Amber, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Yellow, Ochre, Lemon, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Green, Olive, Emerald, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Blue, Black, White, etc.
- Murano glass jewels in Purple, Lilla, Pink, Plum, etc.
- the process of the Italian glass jewelry manufacture
- the glass jewellery productive district in Murano Venice
- techniques to lampwork artistic Pandora style beads
- the wholesale business of Pandora beads
- producing unique glass beads for Pandora jewelry
- glass components for Pandora jewellery
- wearing glass beads as charms for bracelets
- distinctive charms for Pandora bracelets
- necklaces and bracelets with Murano glass beads
- origins of the jewelry made from glass beads
- manual production of refined glass bracelets
- trends in the charming Italian wholesale glass jewelry
- what makes unique our glass charms for the wholesale
- the elegance and sophistication of Italian charms
- how to find a glass bracelet in tune with your taste
- buying an Italian glass bracelet from a reputable dealer
- transparency and colour of our Pandora style bracelets
- why many people worldwide prefer to buy Italian jewelry
- wearing modern and significant Italian glass jewellery
- some famous jewelry designers and manufacturers
- we are responsible wholesale jewelry manufacturers
- business expansion of the Venetian jewerly wholesalers
- credibility for a fashion jewelry manufacturer is a must
- challenging the wholesale fashion jewelry market
- reputation of the Italian costume jewelry manufacturers
- costume jewelry suppliers have a very special market
- many famous brands sell wholesale costume jewelry
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company who created the STRAVAGANTE brand)
Unlike buying at auction you don't have to make up your mind in an instant as to how much you are prepared to pay for an Italian bracelet. Buying a glass bracelet from a reputable dealer is one of the easiest and user-friendly ways to begin collecting art. When some vendor claims to produce Murano beads for Pandora it is important that the customer has the means to verify if this is true, and therefore the source must be marked on each piece, for example with a stamped mark on the silver core. In fact some dealers may even let you take things home on approval so you can decide at your leisure whether or not to buy that special glass jewelry item. Once you find a friendly dealer is worth-while establishing a relationship with him, since he will often look out for a special piece of Pandora style bracelet for your collection. A good indication of an honest and knowledgeable dealer or wholesale glass jewelry manufacturer is one who belongs to a trade association and if you see the logo on the jewel of one of these organizations it is a sign that he has agreed to adhere to a strict code of practice. Learning from someone with first-hand practical knowledge of a particular line of Pandora jewellery can save you from making costly mistakes.
Once you have paid make sure you are given a receipt for your Italian bracelet with the dealer's name, trading address and full description of the piece, including the name of the manufacturer if known. In the case of buying a piece of the Pandora Murano line, make sure that it is issued with a certificate of authenticity specifically related to charms for Pandora bracelets because there are many fake and bad imitation of the original. Before you buy ask the dealer as many questions as you can about that special glass beads jewelry piece that has caught your eye. Keep the receipt in a safe place as it will be useful for insurance purposes and in the event as to there being a dispute over the authenticity of your Italian glass jewelry item.
If you have a highly specialized collection of early jewels made with Pandora glass beads you would be well advised to use a company with an expert in the field of the Italian jewelry estimate. Always referring to the case study discussed above, do not worry if you purchased cheap beads for Pandora because, beyond the original pieces that are offered at deliberately inflated prices, there are honest producers and worthy of consideration as the Italian Stravagante, which produce adopting techniques in line with market valuations. When you take a glass bracelet to an auction house or dealer for an informal valuation there is no charge, but you can expect to pay for a written insurance valuation. The valuation document should include a full description of the Pandora style beads; this would involve the maker, the type of jewel, the material, the manufacture techniques, and the size.
Rare colours can add greatly to the value of a particular jewelry Murano glass item, certain colours are associated with particular factories like Effetre based in Murano. However beautiful a piece of charms bead is, if it is poorly worn you will considerably diminish its impact, so make sure that the jewel is well protected against pressures causing cracks and chips. Restoration is a highly skilled art and an unqualified restorer can cause untold damage to precious Pandora style bracelets and greatly reduce their value.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the production of an Italian bracelet
(made in Italy by STUDIOSOFT, the company of STRAVAGANTE brand)